You are in the section:
Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. Our Business Policy 1.1 The Vendor offers products for sale on www.missoni.com and its e-commerce business services are available exclusively to its end users, i.e. the "Consumers".
1.2 "Consumer" shall mean any individual who is acting for purposes which are outside his or her trade, business or profession. If you are not a Consumer, please do not buy any products on www.missoni.com.
1.3 The Vendor reserves the right not to process orders received from users who are not "Consumers" and any other order which does not comply with the Vendor's business policy.
1.4 These General Terms and Conditions of Sale exclusively regulate the offer, transmission and acceptance of purchase orders relating to products on www.missoni.com between the users of www.missoni.com and the Vendor.
1.5 The General Terms and Conditions of Sale do not regulate the supply of services or the sale of products performed by third parties that are on www.missoni.com through links, banners or other hypertext links. Before sending orders and purchasing products and services from those third parties, we recommend that you verify the third party's terms and conditions, since the Vendor shall under no circumstances be deemed liable for the supply of services provided by third parties or for the execution of e-commerce transactions between the users of www.missoni.com and third parties.
2. How to Execute a Contract with the Vendor 2.1 In order to place an order for the purchase of one or more products on www.missoni.com, you must fill out the online order form and send it electronically to the Vendor, following the relevant instructions.
2.2 The order form contains a summary of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, information on the main characteristics of each product ordered and corresponding unit price (including all applicable fees and taxes), the type of payment that you may use in order to purchase each product, shipping terms for the purchased products, shipping and delivery costs and the terms and conditions for returning purchased products.
2.3 An order shall be deemed to have been submitted when the Vendor receives your order form electronically and the order information has been verified as correct.
2.4 Before submitting your order form for the purchase of products, you will be asked to carefully read the General Terms and Conditions of Sale, to print a copy using the print option and to save or reproduce a copy thereof for your own personal use.
2.5 The order form will be filed in our data base for the time required to process your order and as provided by law. You may access your order form by clicking on the section called My Order, in the Customer Care area.
2.6 Before submitting the order form, you will be asked to identify and correct possible input errors.
2.7 English is the language used for executing contracts with the Vendor.
2.8 After your order form has been submitted, the Vendor will process your order.
2.9 The Vendor may not process purchases when there are not sufficient guarantees of solvency, when orders are incomplete or incorrect, or the products are no longer available. In the above cases, we shall inform you by email that the contract has not been executed and that the Vendor has not carried out your purchase order specifying the reasons thereof. If the products displayed on www.missoni.com are no longer available at the time of your last access and once the Vendor has received your order form, the Vendor shall inform you of the unavailability of the ordered products within thirty (30) days from the day after Vendor has received your order. If the order form has been sent and the price has been paid for items that are no longer available, the Vendor will refund the amount paid for those items.
2.10 By submitting an order form to and making a contract with the Vendor, you unconditionally accept and undertake to observe the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale. Should you not agree with certain provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, please do not submit your order form for the purchase of products on www.missoni.com.
2.12 Upon submission of an order form, the Vendor shall send you a purchase order receipt email, containing a summary of the information related to the order form (General Terms and Conditions of Sale, the products' main characteristics, detailed information on the price, terms of payment, return policy and shipping costs).
3. Guarantees and Product Price Indication 3.1 On www.missoni.com the products sold are exclusively from the brands Missoni, Missoni Mare, MissoniHome and M Missoni, and they are purchased directly from the Vendor via the fashion house and/or from an authorised producer of the fashion house.
3.2 The Vendor does not sell second-hand products, flawed products or products of lower quality than the corresponding market standards.
3.3 The main characteristics of products are shown on www.missoni.com on each product page. The products offered for sale on www.missoni.com may not exactly correspond to the real garments in terms of image and colours due to the Internet browser or monitor used.
3.4 Prices are subject to change. Check the final price of sale before sending the relevant order form.
3.5 Orders made from a Country site different from the one you are shipping to, or to addresses to which the Vendor cannot ship, will be automatically cancelled.
3.6 All Products come with an identification tag attached with a disposable seal. Do not remove the tag or seal from the purchased products should you wish to return the purchased product.
3.7 Should you decide to exercise your right to return purchased products, the Vendor has the right to not accept returned products that are returned without the corresponding tag or seal or that have been altered from their original status or damaged.
3.8 Without prejudice to the application of the mandatory consumer protection provisions, all products sold by the Vendor are covered by a twenty-four (24) month guarantee for lack of conformity. You shall inform the Vendor of the existence of any such lack of conformity within a period of two (2) months from the day when you detected the lack of conformity. Please contact our Customer Care. In case of lack of conformity, you may choose between the repair or replacement of the product. If these remedies are impossible or disproportionate you are entitled to either require the Vendor to make an appropriate reduction in the price or to terminate the contract.
4. Payments 4.1 Payment of the product prices and relevant costs for shipping and delivery must be made by using one of the procedures indicated on the order form.
4.2 In case of payment by Credit/Debit Card, all details (for example, card number or expiration date) will be sent by encrypted protocol to Banca Sella or other banks which provide remote electronic payment services, without third parties having any access thereto whatsoever. Such details will not be used by the Vendor except for performing the procedure relevant to your purchase or issuing refunds in the case of returns in compliance with the exercise of your return right or for reporting cases of fraud to the police. The price for the purchase of products and the corresponding costs for shipping and delivery, as indicated in the order form, will be charged to your current account only when the purchased products are actually shipped.
5. Shipping and Delivery of the Products For specific product shipping and delivery procedures see the Customer Care area and read the Shipping section. Please read these sections carefully. The information provided in these sections forms an integral part of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale and, consequently, shall be deemed to be fully read and accepted by you at the time your order form is sent.
7. Return Policy Pleaseclick here for details of our Return Policy, which is part of these Terms and Conditions of Sale.
8. Refund Times and Procedures 8.1 After the products have been returned, We shall check the conformity of the products with the conditions indicated in section 7 above. When the Vendor is able to confirm that such conditions have been met, We shall send you an email confirming the acceptance of the returned products. In the event that the checks do not have a positive outcome, the Vendor will take measures to inform you, via email, that a decrease in value of the returned products has been detected, which derives from your failure to comply with the conditions indicated in letters b), c) and d) of paragraph 7.3 above. The Vendor simultaneously sees to it that you are also informed of the amount that will be deducted from the amounts you paid to purchase the returned products; without prejudice, in the alternative, to your being able to have the products redelivered to you, at your expense, and in the condition in which they were returned to the Vendor, as provided for in paragraph 7.10 above.
8.2 Whatever payment type you used, the full or partial refund procedure shall be started by the Vendor within fourteen (14) days from when the Vendor was informed of your decision to exercise your return right, after checking that the return right has been correctly exercised and that the returned products have been accepted.
8.3 The Vendor issues the refund using the same payment method you used to purchase the returned products, unless you have expressly agreed with the Vendor to use another payment method, and on the condition that you must not incur any further cost as a result of the refund. If the recipient of the products indicated in the order form is different from the individual who made the payment for such products, the amount paid for returned items shall be refunded by the Vendor to the individual who made the payment.
8.4 The value date for the credit shall be the same as the value date of the original debit and consequently you shall not lose bank interest.
8.5 The Vendor has chosen UPS (which can be contacted through www.ups.com) as the Vendor's official package delivery company for returning products purchased on www.missoni.com. You may return products to www.missoni.com without having to pay for return shipping costs by using the pre-printed UPS label enclosed in original order. According to the terms and conditions stated in our Return Policy, this option allows www.missoni.com to pay the return shipping costs for you and will relieve you from direct payment to the courier. Additionally by using UPS, the Vendor relieves you from any responsibility for any loss or damage to the products during transport.
8.6 If you decide to return products using a different shipping company other than the one indicated by the Vendor, you will have to pay the return shipping costs upfront and you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the products during transit, according to the terms and procedures stated in our Return Policy.
9.2 We also ask that you read, if you haven't already done so, our General Terms and Conditions of Use because they contain important information on how we process the personal data of our users and on the security systems we have adopted.
10. Governing Law These General Terms and Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and in particular by Italian legislative decree no. 206 of 6 September 2005 on distance contracts and by Italian legislative decree no. 70 of 9 April 2003 on certain aspects related to e-commerce.
Please note that the European Commission provides a platform for alternative extra-judicial resolution of disputes, available on the website http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
11. Amendments and updates The General Terms and Conditions of Sale may be amended from time to time due to new laws and regulations or other reasons. The new General Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be effective as of the date of publication on www.missoni.com.
*Download and complete the paper return form to exercise your right to return. (for EU Countries only).
There are more fields displayedThere are no other fields displayedPlease select size and colourPlease select sizePlease select colourThe selected item is available in our boutiques: you can choose your preferred city and reserve the itemThe selected item is not available in any boutiques in your preferred cityItem added to Shopping BagThe item was successfully removed from your Shopping Bag.[*** acc_mapUpdated_info ***]