1. "Who says colours are seven? …there are tones!" was how Helen Gurley Brown described Missoni. True or false?
False, it was Diana Vreeland
2. In his article about Ottavio Missoni's athletic career, journalist Gianni Brera compared him to a pair of Roman gods: Jupiter and Pluto, Cupid and Poseidon, or Apollo and Mercury?
Apollo and Mercury
3. One particular Missoni show was the subject of much controversy because the models were not wearing bra. Which year was it: 1952, 1967 or 1988?
4. The Raschel knitting machine was named after 19th Century French actress Rachel Félix. True or false?
5. Who was the face of Missoni's 2012 S/S campaign featuring Pedro Almodòvar? Victoria Abril, Penélope Cruz or Rossy de Palma?
Rossy De Palma