Here at Missoni we take New Years resolutions very seriously. No matter what your goal for 2017 is, we support you 100%. We got you girl! If you feel like having a gluten allergy come January, all power to you. There is no resolution too small to make the cut when the clock strikes midnight on the 31st. So, if you’re still in the brainstorming stages of the Brand New Better You (2017 version), let us share some of our resolutions to give you a jump-start on yours, even if it’s just a juice cleanse.
1. Learn a new language: This one’s a 2-for-1 resolution. Because, of course, it’s all about the travel opportunities. You better believe once we’re fluent in French we’re catching the next plane to Paris and having a picnic next to the Siene in the sunshine. Très romantique!
2. Match ensembles with your best friend. We’re not saying show up to a party looking like those creepy twins in the shining, but since you both already raid each other’s closets on a daily basis, at least have some fun with it.
3. Take up a winter sport. Here at Missoni we’re already big sports fans. Did you know our founder Ottavio was even in the Olympics?! We’re already big on the benefits of exercise, but dressed in the cosy new winter collection the slopes are calling our names.
4. Start a band. You and your pals already have the stage-ready coordinated look going on, so just add instruments and you’ll be fronting festivals in no time. All you have to do is learn how to play those instruments. No sweat, right?
5. Throw a killer New Years party. Ok, so this one isn’t so much a resolution as it is a one last hurrah to wave goodbye to the end of the year. Collect all your closest friends, dress to the nines (obviously in Missoni) and boogie till the first dawn of 2017. Get started on the rest of the resolutions tomorrow, you have our permission.
Photography by Barbara Franzò
Hair & Make-up by Francesco Mammone
Art Direction: Frank